I absolutely love lazy Sundays and yesterday was no exception. I woke up and wound up having a Star Wars marathon, watching A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. My brother and I, growing up, were obsessed with these movies and had almost every single action figure plus the Millenium Falcon, fighter planes, etc. I haven't seen all three in the longest time but watching them again, I came to several conclusions.
1. Han Solo is THE MAN. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
2. Boba Fett would kick Dog the Bounty Hunter's ass anyday.
3. George Lucas really should have stopped while he was ahead and stop destroying his own creations with messes like Star Wars I, II and III.
4. Han and Leia have one of the sweetest movie romances ever.
5. When I was a kid, I loved the Ewoks. Now, I really don't care for them.
6. The Empire Strikes Back is still my favorite of the three.